As the new season approaches, we continue to work hard behind the scenes to keep Garvey the great club it is.
To help with this, we are putting in a place a new membership system which will improve many aspects of how the club runs including:
• Improved communications with members
• Improved security of membership information
• Easier ways of completing annual registration and paying for membership subs
As we move to a new system, this is the perfect opportunity to get accurate and up to date information – even something simple as having a good email list for our members will help us greatly with communications. So we need current members to complete a full registration so that we have your up to date details.
To make this work, all annual registrations will be done via the system (as opposed to the old paper forms which caused a lot of headaches for everyone behind the scenes).
A few points to note:
• Payments can be made online via the registration page for credit or debit cards, we are NOT accepting cheques, cash or bank transfers, as these make having accurate information much more difficult.
• We have a direct debit option if you would like to spread your payments. This is available for Senior, Masters (Age 40+), Student and Junior members. We can offer this as a ‘6+6’ option whereby you pay for 6 months in one block and then pay monthly for the next 6 months. To do this, please select the relevant category with the ‘6mths upfront + DD’ option for the 6 month block payment. You will then be contacted about setting up the remaining 6 months on Direct Debit. You can then move onto a 12 month Direct Debit from March 2020.
• There are family discount packages available for 4 or more members, please contact email@example.com if you would like more information. It is NOT possible to do a family registration via the online registration page.
• If you are a parent, you need to complete an individual registration for each member (including yourself if you are a member). There are also additional fields you need to complete if you are registering on behalf of your child.
• Please ensure you select the correct category for your membership.
Look out for other emails to come and keep checking social media to hear about important dates and events in the club calendar – starting on Saturday 31st August for youth/mini, mixed social hockey, music and entertainment!
The Club Cttee.